The ketogenic diet (often called keto diet ) dates back to the 1920s and was created by endocrinologist Dr. Henry Geyelin to treating epilepsy. In 1921 Geyelin found that kind of food which he recommended has a positive effect on how the body processes nutrients, leading to fewer attacks in patients. It is very similar to the Atkins diet.
Actually phase induction with the Atkins diet is ketogenic diet. Basic principle behind ketogenic diet is to reduce the carbohydrates intake and replace them with healthy fats and protein. In this article we will present you example of 7 day ketogenic diet meal plan.
7 DAY KETOGENIC DIET MEAL PLAN:
Breakfast – Eggs, bacon and tomato
Lunch – Chicken salad with olive oil and feta cheese
Dinner – Salmon with asparagus cooked in butter
Breakfast – Eggs, tomatoes, goat cheese and basil
Lunch – Peanut butter, almond milk, cocoa butter and milkshake with stevia
Dinner – Meatballs with vegetables and cheddar cheese
Breakfast – Keto milkshake
Lunch – Salad of prawns with avocado and olive oil
Dinner – Pork shops with broccoli, parmesan cheese and salad
Breakfast – Omelet with avocado, peppers, onions, spices and salsa
Lunch – A handful of nut and celery with guacamole and salsa
Dinner – Stuffed chicken with cheese and vegetables
Breakfast – Omelet with cheese and tomatoes
Lunch – The remains of the last dinner
Dinner – Eggs, steak, mushrooms and salad
Breakfast – Omelet with ham and vegetables
Lunch – Ham and cheese and a handful of nuts
Dinner – White fish with eggs and spinach cooked on coconut oil
Breakfast – Eggs with bacon and mushrooms
Lunch – Hamburger with salsa cheese and guacamole
Dinner – Beef steak with eggs and salad
If you get hungry between meals, try to reduce hunger with these snacks :
- Cheese with olives
- 1-2 hard boiled eggs
- Dark chocolate with 90 % cocoa content
- Celery with salsa and guacamole
- A handful of nuts and seeds
- Yogurt mixed with cocoa butter and pecan butter
- Milkshake with a low content of sugar and carbohydrates, cocoa butter and pecan butter
If you want to find more natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – TREAT ALMOST ANY ILLNESS WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR KITCHEN.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES – GET THE BEST HAIR AND SKIN YOU’VE EVER HAD AND LOOK YOUNGER WITH THESE INSANELY CLEVER NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES.
- 35+ DIY HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – NEVER BUY A TOXIC CLEANING PRODUCT AGAIN! SAVE A FORTUNE AND YOUR FAMILIES HEALTH WITH THESE SUPER SIMPLE HOMEMADE CLEANING PRODUCTS THAT WORK BETTER THAN THE CHEMICAL ONES.
- Source: http://dailyorganicrecipes.com